But wait, there's just one more possible video option. These will be in a vertical or horizontal cluster and are color-coded Red, Blue and Green. The power transformer is bad. Consumer Electronics Home Theater.
Kenwood VR-505 Manuals
Are you sure you want to delete this answer? If you didn't clearly ask for a manual in the first place that might explain why one wasn't offered. This also adds another wrinkle, but you can get most of what you need to know from the instructions above.
Then connect monitor out from you amp to the yellow on your tv. Let me take a look and see if I can locate the part number for you. If your system has wiring that runs behind walls, you may need to use your meter again. Basic models the cheapest you can buy have relatively few, if any, video and audio inputs.
Transformer hook up - The purpose of this unit is to
Your Kenwood may have these jacks, too, again depending on the level of the receiver. It seems to be a general problem on Kenwood Receivers. Kenwood Home Theater Receiver.
If you are sick of pretending you This article is worth a read
Not finding what you are looking for? Its your choice if you prefer to use Coaxial Digital or Optical Digital. Your answer needs to include more details to help people. You can't post answers that contain an email address.
- First off, you will need the right cables and become familiar with where those cables are going to go.
- You may find that after reconnecting all speaker wires it works!
- It's worth a thousand words.
- Recording with a Marantz reciever?
- Answer questions, earn points and help others Answer questions.
Please enter a valid email address. Do that before you go to the manufacturer. The way to do this is look at the back of the machine. Ask a Question Usually answered in minutes!
Recent Popular Answered Unanswered.
Kenwood receiver not giving sound
WELCOME TO ROCKWELL POWERWASH
Make it easier on us by asking clear concise questions. Answer Questions I have Optima projector hooked up to my pc. Ca you hook a surround sound up to a tv without a dvd player? Now, within any speaker there are quite a few possibilities as to what could be causing the problem.
There's always Google if you want an instant answer for free. The email address entered is already associated to an account. You would not have accepted a car that had no power steering pump, fan anime just because the salesman recommended it. Sounds to me like the issue is the rx in the unit. This way when you select the source on the amp the picture will change also.
- You can't post conmments that contain an email address.
- If its a Dolby Digital model or even if its a Dolby Pro-Logic - older model you shouldn't have too many problems.
- Fortunately we are talking about a manufacturer with integrity and I am almost sure that you will get your cables, as long as you can prove ownership.
- Go out and buy the cables wherever dont buy the cheapest ones, but also no need to buy the most expensive ones either, no matter what the salesperson tells you!
- More Print this page Share this page.
Ask a Question
More than likely it will have several kind of outputs. Now, dating you didn't mention if you had a cable or satellite box in the mix. If you search the web for vr manual there are some sites offering it.
Higher-end receivers also have these Composite jacks on them, too. Okay, that is for basic video. Take your time, and you will do fine. To test your speaker, dating my you will need a multimeter.
Kenwood VR Manuals
If you turn the receiver back on and it stays on, you now know the problem is in your speaker itself. Seven times out of ten it is a shorted speaker or speaker wire. Most common is a blown coil and the speaker needs to be replaced.
Kenwood vr hookup
Although I have to say that Kenwwod can keep a tight lip on their parts lists. In some instances, you noticed the problem only when turning the volume up. Then you can go to Radio Schack after you look in your junk pile to see what kinds of wires you have in that special wire box. That is a very common mistake. All I want is audio from the T.